My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Man Crush

Johnny Depp has a man crush on Keith Richards, who has a small role in the new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. A recap of the Depp interview as told at Cnn Online:

The Rolling Stones guitarist agreed to play Sparrow's father, Captain Teague, in "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End," the third installment of the blockbuster film franchise.

"It was the right place at the right time with the right guys," said Richards, 63, who was also interviewed.

"Me, I'm just a musician," Richards said. "And if the people like my stuff, thank God. It pushes me on to do more. And I want to do more. That's something that you don't factor in when you start this game."

0 comments: