My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cover it Up

I had some fun yesterday having a lady at the makeup counter "make" me up. It benefited her sales because I really liked everything and went a bit crazy. I got new foundation and she showed me how to put it on with a brush. It's a bit like painting my face. Our minister says, in his sermons, if the barn needs painted you paint it! Well my barn, err face is showing some blotchy places where I tan. I needed something. Just a little foundation seems to smooth out my skin so I don't notice the age spots and wrinkles as much. Of course, I had to buy the eyeshadow and blush too. I wonder if the other two clerks, who were gabbing and not looking to see that I was wainting, noticed that my clerk made a great sale.

0 comments: