My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gift Cards Personalized with Pictures

I like to give gift cards for wedding gifts. I would rather let newlyweds pick out their own gifts. It is fun to go as a couple and pick out things for your new apartment or house. I don't want to go through the struggle of finding those perfect Gift Ideas. Now that I have found out about a cool idea at www.giftcardlab.com, I am happier than ever giving gift cards. Giftcardlab has revolutionized the Gift Card industry because when you purchase their gift cards, you can upload digital photos, art, and graphics in order to completely customize a Visa Gift Card! I cannot wait to do this! I am going to upload a picture of the bride and groom to customize my next gift card!

0 comments: