My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Check out this site!

I just came across this great blog. It is an awesome site for shopping because this gal has already checked this stuff out so I don't have to. She is giving all kinds of links to great deals. In her Victoria' Secret deal she tells how she bought over $100 worth of items, and after adding all of the correct items and inputting the codes, it went down to $43.94. I am on it! Thanks Colleen. I will be a regular at checking out BuyMeBlog.com The thumbs down section will keep me from making mistakes about things that Colleen has already discovered to be poor quality or just plain a waste of my money. This description of the problem of the sheets came just in time. I think I probably would have steered clear of this ugly tree LOL but I appreciate the heads up! errrr I mean thumbs down. LOL

0 comments: