My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go Colts

I wish I understood more about football. When I was in high school and junior high, we learned how to play basketball, volleyball and soccer in gym class. I suppose being a girl played an important part in why we never played football in class. I think that these days they don't limit girls as much as they did in the 60's and 70's. At least I hope they don't. I never learned the ins and outs of the game. I don't understand the penalties and the yardage stuff. I will watch the Colts play this afternoon and while I won't really know what is going on I will get caught up in the excitement and root them on. GO COLTS! No weird fumbles and mistakes ok?

0 comments: