My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Melancholy at Christmas

When I was in my 20's people in their 50's seemed old to me. Is this what they mean when they say all things are relative? I am 50 and I don't feel that old. People in their 70's are dying and that makes me uncomfortable. Twenty years goes by fast and I don't want it to go by that fast! I am not afraid to dye because I know where I am going. I just love my life and want to experience a lot more things!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Join the crowd sister, I turned 51 last November and I don't feel this old. I keep wondering what happened to my image in the mirror and get pissed when people talk about how I should dress/act etc because of my age.