My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Night at the Museum

Last night we went to see Night at the Museum at the theater. It was a nice family type movie. Although, a few 5 year olds might have trouble sleeping in their own bed after seeing the dinosaur come after someone. I don't usually care for Ben Stiller. I don't know why. I do enjoy watching Owen Wilson tho. This movie makes me want to brush up on my history. I couldn't even remember what time frame Teddy Roosevelt was president. He was dressed in a uniform in the movie. I need to find out what uniform it was. It said USV on the lapel. I never thought about who Attila the Hun was. He was a very mean man. Lots of things to check out.

1 comments:

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Thanks for the visit. @ http://azrin.net
I hope you find your PUZZLE cos I find it kinda discriminating, as the PPP should NOT post out hidden ones somewhere else.

Anyway, thanks,and wish you the best.

Azrin