My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dog Was Joe Cool



When we came out of the bookstore on Sunday, something struck me so funny. The dog in my picture is wearing sunglasses! At first glance, I thought the dog was a dummy or decoy to keep people from bothering the car he was in. As I neared the car he moved. He was real, in the car alone and was wearing sunglasses! I've never seen a dog leave glasses on for more than a few minutes. This dog was so cool!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg...lol
That is hilarious!! Whenever I even try putting on sunglasses on my dog she doesn't let me or try to get them off. lol

Ellen said...

Such a cute picture and great post. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window.

Unknown said...

nice to see another DO FOLLOW blog like my Simple Tricks blog.

Why dont you use the Do FOLLOW Badge which will encourage more commentors..??
DO FOLLOW Badge

Homemom3 said...

haha that's too funny. That's one cool dog, would love to see him trot down the street.

Unknown said...

OMG, Karen - that's so funny!!! I totally would've taken a picture, too! Haha!

Heartgard - good point! I never put those two thoughts together - funny!