My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Day for the Indianapolis Colts

What a great Sunday this has been. I have been working on organizing some projects and getting rid of some clutter. Hubby made chili so that meant no cooking for me! I looked in the sewing room and decided to just close that door. It needs some major re-organizing. It will take more than one day to get it into shape. Maybe I will get the kids to help me while they are home. I need to ask Greg if it is ok to make the room completely mine. He has stuff in there from when he graduated from high school! These are bags of mementos like old napkins and paper parasols. I think he will agree that it is time to purge.

We are enjoying the Colts win in Baltimore tonight. Kinda funny that Baltimore won't put "Colts" on the reader board. They call the team Indy. It's been over 20 years since the Colts packed the moving van and headed to Indianapolis. It is time to get over it Baltimore!

4 comments:

Pegmeister said...

That made me laugh when I read that they won't put the word "Colts" on the reader board.

I love to clean up clutter too. We got a lot of work done just before Thanksgiving. Our daughter and her family were coming and it was a surprise to Mike. I spent three days cleaning and needed his help. He didn't complain or ask why we were doing the things we were doing. He just jumped in there and helped. I loved it!

admin said...

hiii, i have been following your blog regularly. your blog is simply awesome. I adore your style of writing and your power of verbal expression is excellent. i have added you to my list of favorites. please reciprocate by linking me back. have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Wonder why they call the team Indy?

Anonymous said...

Very informative article.Thanks for this.