My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Give Some Love


I have found the nicest site to display affection to those I care about. I am not being paid to write about them, I just found this site to be so cool and I thought I should share it. MeadowOfRoses.com is a different way to send a message to one you care about. Be sure to check them out. Valentines Day is approaching.

Friends

A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.- Jean Kyler McManus -

0 comments: