My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 2, 2007

My Favorite RockStartUp Episode

Videos on the internet have become so popular. I just recently found that I can take videos with my digital camera and have become a director in training! PayPerPost has been running around the country using their version of reality tv By making videos called RockStartup, they are trying to get their name out so that people can have as much fun as I am and make money too! My most favorite RockStartup video was the Postie Wedding. I have blogged with Julie, Jules as she is known on PPP, since way back when her boyz were very little. My kids were still in junior high and high school and are grown and out of the house now. We have read about each other for many years so it was so sweet when she and her beau, Michael, were voted to receive the wedding through PayPerPost. It brought tears to my eyes to see how happy both the bride and groom were and to see the boy's acceptance and happiness to become a family. Julie is a beautiful person inside and out. She always cares with all of her heart even if it sometimes means she gets hurt. Her boys are caring and loving because of the love their mom gives. The reality video of this sentimental day was shared with all of us. I hope all the viewers could see what a community we posters have become as we shared the blessed day. The only thing that would have made it better is if we all could have been there! You can watch the video here. Enjoy!!!

0 comments: