My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 2, 2007

Steep Slope Ahead

As a person who was in a wheelchair for a while I notice how steep ramps are. When we drove to the airport to pick up our daughter my husband got the wheelchair and I sat in it. I didn't know he hopped into the car and took off. Now, that little ole slope of a ramp didn't look very steep so off I went. I wheeled myself up and back down I rolled! I tried and tried but could not get up that stinkin' ramp. I pushed myself out of that wheel chair and frankenstein style walked around to the back of the chair and pushed it into the airport. I wonder if anyone watching thought they had just witnessed a miracle.

0 comments: