My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Skating on the Sidewalk

When I was around elementary school age, probably 9 through 11 or there abouts, I could not wait to get my roller skates on and get moving! These were the old metal skates that had a key so you could adjust them to fit your shoes. One of us kids would ride our bicycle and the other would hang onto the rope that was tied under the seat of the bicycle. The bicycle rider rode as fast as they could while the skater hung on for dear life. LOL Our skates made a clicking noise when we went over the cracks in the sidewalk. I had long hair and wore it in a ponytail most of the time. When I was on those skates, my pony tail was flying in the wind. Fun times.

0 comments: