My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fall is the Time for Cobbler

It is hard to tell with these 80 degree temperatures and high humidity but fall is around the corner. It won't be long before we will be visiting the orchard and picking out pumpkins for the front porch. We are lucky because we have an apple orchard not too far from where we live. I love to get apples that are freshly picked. I make a lot of apple cobbler in the fall.

1 comments:

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I LOVE cobbler!! I make a mean apple pie though;)

I used to cook on some ranches we lived on and learned how to make things from scratch. I was burnout for a little while but love to make desserts for my kiddos!