My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Flowers Make the Day Special


Isn't it cool when you receive flowers? No matter how my day is going, when flowers arrive it perks me up. The Tulsa Flower Shop, Flowers By Sally Ann, has the most beautiful arrangements of flowers I have ever seen. This family owned shop goes the extra mile to make every floral arrangement special. They offer friendly and prompt customer service.

Thanksgiving is approaching and I want to remind everyone to order your table arrangement. Having a beautiful flower arrangement will make your table special and might help when Uncle Harry starts getting on your nerves! Just glance over at your beautiful table arrangement and smile.

0 comments: