My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Solder Award

Today we were able to see the classrooms and other areas where Stacy has spent the last eight months learning all sorts of things. She has told me many things that she has been doing but it was hard to comprehend until I could see what she was describing. I am so proud that she received the soldering award. After talking to her instructor today, I realize what an honor that was for her to achieve. He told how it was important to be precise and accurate. He said that others who had soldered before had not done as well as Stacy. It doesn't surprise me since, I know how well she does with intricate things. She wires car radios so I know that she is used to detail work. I sure am proud that she does well at what she likes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my niece and she is awesome!