My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hallmark Movies

Have you been watching all the Hallmark movies that have been on television? I love them. During the holiday season, Hallmark shows great movies. The other night we watched Hannah's Pictures or something like that. It was about a little girl in the foster care system. It also emphasized how Alzheimer's disease can mess up one's life. Sissy Spacek was in the movie.

1 comments:

Pegmeister said...

I love Hallmark movies at Christmas time as realized that I haven't seen one of them this year.
I was told that they do the "Star Of Wonder" other places besides Arizona. I think they do it in California too, but I'm not sure. It truly was nice!
We are doing something really fun tonight. The Arizona Opry is only a mile from us. We went there twice last year, and are taking friends and my brother and sister-in-law tonight as Christmas gifts to them to from.