My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anti Slam Protection

Yesterday I got an email saying my long distance carrier had been changed. That made me mad because I use the anti slam program that is supposed to prevent carriers from stealing your account from the carrier you want to be with. So I called them. We will see if it does any good.

The whole purpose of an anti slam program is so I don't have to waste my time going back and forth checking to see who handles our long distance billing. I suppose it doesn't really matter since we use our cell phones because we don't incur any long distance fees when we use them.

Edited: The guy at the anti slam center said that the email I sent was bogus. As in fake. Yep. Someone trying to get information from me. Yikes. They are getting better and better at looking official.

0 comments: