My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dogs



These are pictures of my dogs. They are pretty sweet and I enjoy watching them when they are out in the yard. They mosey around and sniff out all the bugs and bird poop. You know, being typical dogs, how they have to root around and look for gross stuff. Elsie is checking out the pond to see if there are any frogs she can try to catch. Brody was laying under the swing and for once was being still.

3 comments:

Sephyroth said...

You've got some good-looking dogs. :) I know the feeling about them looking for the dirtiest thing. My pup likes to dig holes to find gophers. If it's not that, then she's digging to find a cool spot to lay in.

Also, I'd like to invite you to submit your blog to the US Blogs community on Bumpzee. It's a great place to connect with other bloggers and find other great blogs that are here in the States.

Sephyroth
http://sephyroth.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What cute dogs!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! :) Still loving your yard-- that is really cool!

Laurie