My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's Gone

My friend's daughter is losing their house. They have refinanced so many times that they have no equity in it. Their payments are too large for them to pay and he lost his job due to a back injury. They can't afford the upkeep so the house is falling apart around them. It is a rough situation. I hope they can find a nice place to rent and get back on their feet. I can't imagine how rough this would be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how difficult this would be. It is so hard to manage everything when you have a home, a job, a family, etc if you are injured! I hope things work out for your friend's daughter!