My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 17, 2007

That's Life

My eyes have gotten to the point where I need reading glasses to see the computer and read the paper. I had Lasik eye surgery done about 7 years ago. It has been great to not have to wear glasses or contacts. When you get past 40 years of age, your eyes change and it seems that your arms aren't long enough anymore! I've been buying cheapo readers at the drugstore and everywhere else. I have them all over the house.

I went in to have my eyes examined and the doctor said I'm a perfect candidate for the CK procedure. I'll have to think on that.

It isn't fun getting older. Your eyes change and your body hurts. LOL

0 comments: