My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Need A Mattress?


Gallery Furniture is one of the most unique furniture stores I have ever seen. They have a tennis court and a play area that your children can visit while you look for furniture. They also have a cafeteria where you can grab a bite to eat while you ponder your choices of great furniture. They also offer the use of motorized carts for your special needs.

I've been checking out their TempurPedic mattress. We need to get Greg something firmer for his bed. My friend has a TempurPedic mattress and she loves it. She said she never has back pain like she used to. I think of buying a mattress as an investment. It is an important item that can make a big difference in how much rest you get.

I'm looking at this daybed to put in the spare bedroom. I think it would work great for when we have overnight guests. I don't want a full bed in that room because it is a small room. I'd like to have room to put a desk or dresser.

If you are contemplating a new furniture purchase, you should check out Gallery Furniture. You will love this Houston furniture store. They have everything!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is a good post. This is the stuff I was actually looking for.

I have a question though – Frequent number of times I have got a warning as “spam” when I try bookmarking on sites like dig.com or muti.com.

I don’t have any spam pages or websites.

Any idea why do I meet with all these?

Thanks."