My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Card Club

My mother in-law was stressing out about having her card group come to her house. I don't understand why. She has a lovely home and it is always spotless. Nevertheless, I offered to let her have her group meet here. We are in the process of remodeling so they can't expect everything to be in tip top shape. Not that I care anyway!

So, we went over some of the details and decided on the dessert. I will make that so she doesn't have to think about so much. I will need to set up a card table and chairs since they play at two tables. My set is so old and ugly. Tonight we are going in search of a new set. Wish me luck because I have seen what I want and I hope I can still find it.

0 comments: