My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Design A Unique Pool


The thing that I miss when winter hits here in Indiana is the chance to swim. All the pools close up over labor day weekend. I know that it is a good thing that it gets cold here because we don't get all the critters that you see in the south. I'm not sure that I could live where there are lizards!

My sister lives in Texas and I know that she loves being able to use her pool most of the year. There is a website that is fun for all those Texans to design their pools. Many customers of this pool builders league city texas have come up with some unique and beautiful pools through Decorativepools.com.

While they can have fun designing a beautiful pool, I can dream while I am wearing my parka!

0 comments: