My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bad teacher, Bad person

In our local newspaper today, I read where in Gary, Indiana, an elementary school basketball coach was sentenced on Wednesday to three years probation and ordered to complete an anger management program for paddling three 13-year-old basketball players.

The article stated that the teacher, aged 33, paddled three players on the buttocks, causing bruises and welts, on November 17, 2004. Prosecutors said he was upset about his elementary school team losing badly in a game the previous day. He told the boys he was going to motivate them.

That just turns my stomach. I hope he doesn't have children of his own because who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I hope he lost his license to teach.

0 comments: