My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Everyday Necessities

I just finished a whirlwind trip to Sam's Club and I think everyone and his brother was in there! I was able to get a guy to put the softener salt in the cart for me. That was a nice change! I didn't need to buy much because we had just been to the grocery last evening.

That reminds me of an incident that happened last night. When we parked at the grocery hubby noticed three small children in the car next to us. He said that he thought they were pretty little to be by themselves. We bought our groceries and when we came back the car with the kids was still there. I have to mention that the front windows of the car were rolled down so it would have been pretty easy to snatch one of the kids and run. This bugged us so we called 911. When the police car pulled up a guy jumped out of the car next to the car with the kids and said he was watching them. What the heck was he doing in the other car??? One of the kids could have choked and he would have never known. I hope the policeman told the man it wasn't a good thing to do. Would you have called 911?

0 comments: