My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Which Paid Blogging Services Should you Bother With?

As a blogger, I enjoy writing in my blog. An extra that I have been afforded is the possibility to make money while I blog. If you have a blog and are interested in paid blogging, you need to hop on over to Geeky Speaky! Colleen has decided to start a new series where she will review each of the paid blogging services. She starts the series off with a review of Sponsored Reviews. The review is very in depth and lists the pros and cons. There are even comments by bloggers who are currently using Sponsored Reviews. Be sure to bookmark her blog and check back for more paid blogging reviews. It really saved me a lot of wasted time trying things that just weren't worth the effort.

0 comments: