My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Vh1 Viewers Would Love RockStartUp

Vh1 has a lot of shows that I love to watch. I like the one where they show where the child stars are now. There are actually a few reality shows I like too. RockStartUp is a reality show that showcases how payperpost was introduced. Some of the episodes show how PayPerPost has given back to the community with gifts and help for the less fortunate. My favorite episode was of a friend's wedding. PayPerPost has been a dream come true for me. I have earned a lot of money and met so many nice people. Some of those people have given me the oomph I needed to become a better writer. Posties are all types of people. VH1 would benefit from showing RockStartUp on their show because people love to see something positive like making a business grow.

0 comments: