My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

HP

From Cnn online:
The ending has come for Harry Potter. At 12:01 a.m. Saturday, the last of the Potter series' seven books, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," will be released -- and all will be revealed. Well, at least the stuff fans want to know.

Greg is going to a bookstore that is having a party until midnight. At midnight the last Harry Potter book will be out. I'll bet that will be a crazy and fun place to be. It will be past my bedtime so I'll just have to ask Greg how he liked it. I'm not staying awake for a book unless Brad Pitt is there to sign the cover. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubby and I are also going tonight at midnight to stand in line. We're not dressing up, but it will be interesting to people watch :)

Laurie

Anonymous said...

I watched last Sat... it was good... enjoy yourself