My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How to Get Good Renters

In our business we sell to landlords. Many of these landlords are complaining because their renters don't treat their homes very well. After they move, the landlords find out all the damage that has been done to their home and have to make repairs. They don't want to buy high quality merchandise for fear it will be torn up. I can't blame them. I was a good renter. I would have been embarrassed to leave a home that I rented in bad condition. A place that I had rented was usually in better shape after I moved out. That's just the way I do things.

The best way to get nice tenants is to use a quality service that finds good renters. Rentals.com is a wonderful site to use to get renters who will treat your property well. Rentals.com also has ways to help you increase the visibility of your property so that potential renters know about your property. Their forms get information from potential renters that you might forget to ask. They are experienced in the renting plan so they know the ins and outs of how to get good renters. Let them guide you and be of service to you.


0 comments: