My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blogger Improves Feed Function

Yay! I can now specify my blog's URL and Blogger will redirect my feed's traffic. This means I'll no longer have some subscribers getting my Blogger-hosted feed while others get my FeedBurner feed, and my subscriber count should (as a result) be more accurate.

To enable this functionality, visit your blog's Settings | Site Feed page, and enter your feed's address in the "Post Feed Redirect URL" field.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I never checked to do this before. Thanks, Karen.

Anonymous said...

Are you checking this on my blog?

Anonymous said...

thankz

Anonymous said...

Howdy! The only thing you may want to consider is that if you keep your feed through feedburner, and change your domain, you can just change the feed address and you won't lose anyone.

Stopping by on Click & Comment Monday.