My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Now You Can See It

When I sell area rugs to customers it is helpful when they can see the actual rug. I have allowed customers to take rugs home to see how they look in their home. It is hard to visualize what something will look like. Floor covering makes a big difference in how a room looks. I wish we could install wall to wall carpet and change it to show how it looks the way we can with an area rug!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a cool service for your buyers. I'm one of those people that have a hard time picturing area rugs and such in my home. I would imagine you get more of a loyal customer base that way too. Smart.