My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Personalized Christmas Story Book

When the kids were little, my mother in-law ordered some very special books for them. These books were special because within the story their names were added. They loved theirPersonalized Christmas Story Book. They were so surprised when they discovered that they were part of the story. I recently discovered where to order these books.

If you order soon, you could have a copy of “My Special Christmas Adventure” in time for Christmas. They have other titles in the My Adventure Book series as well. My kid's books were about dinosaurs. I put them in their keepsake boxes so they can enjoy them with their own children.

0 comments: