My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cute, Cuddly Bear


Tonight, when I drove in the driveway, there was a little black and white dog sitting in the front yard. My heart did a flip flop. Brodie had gotten out and Lynn didn't realize he was missing. I am so thankful he didn't go down to the road.

I swear, it would be much easier to have a cute little Alpaca Direct Teddy Bear. They are soft and cuddly and stay where you put them!

1 comments:

Pegmeister said...

The stuffed animals are much easier to take care of. We have stuffed dogs on our bed and the problem is they keep walking off - with the grandkids that is.

I was reading my blog and saw that you had left a comment about your friends husband who is gluten-free. It is really hard in so many ways, because ever though I buy foods I can eat from Natural Food Stores, and the web, I have to eat in restaurants like we did on our recent vacation. There were times I remembered to ask for no salt, but forgot most of the time and I spent the entire trip deaf. That's a different problem than the gluten one. I also have Meniere's disease. Peggy