My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Dealful.com

I am always looking for great websites that help me save money. Online Discount Shopping Product Search Engine & Marketplace, dealful.com, is my latest find. The thing I like about dealful.com is that it gathers information about all of the sites for discounts, promotions, coupons, offers, sale, free shipping, clearance and seasonal deals. That means I only have to go to one place to find the best deals. That saves me so much time and energy.

The blog, Value Pipe, offers a new function to allow users a rich database of millions of products, search features, sorting features, and individual product record look up.

These great features give us the best sources for saving! Check it out!

0 comments: