My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Good Morning

I think Brody is over is potty in the house spell. I think he was showing his owner that he does not like it when his Mom goes away for a few days. I guess I will have to take him with me from now on. I wonder if they have doggy daycare in Vegas.

Today is mammogram day! Everyone needs to get their mammograms! Also, be sure to click over at the Breast Cancer Awareness website. Help fund mammograms.

Yesterday was a productive day in the store. Sold a bit of merchandise and got some bookwork done.

Quilt guild was fun last night. Not too many of the ladies were there though. I guess they were home huddled under the covers. It was cold here and is again today. Time to start wearing sweatshirts! My untanned body is ready!

0 comments: