My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Not An iPhone

I like to be different. I hate buying something simply because of hype. In fact, hype makes me steer clear of some products. The hoopla over the iPhone has been driving me crazy. I can think of a zillion things to spend me money on and it wouldn't be an iPhone.

If I had to have the technology of an iPhone, I would check into the Prada by LG. It is slender and has a lot of stuff just like the iPhone. It has an easy-to-use user interface, music and video player and a 2-megapixel camera (same as the iPhone).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iPhone is way too expensive for me. I would rather stick to my SamSung mobile instead on buying one. I am contented of it anyway. For me, it doesn't really matter if your phone is Nokia, Samsung, or Motorola, as long as you feel comfortable using it.

Anonymous said...

Does the iphone really let you surf the web as good as it looks on the commercial? I'm addicted to the internet and if it actually performs the way it looks like it does on T.V. then I'll definitely buy one. Did you see the 17 year old who figured out how to hack into it and run a different network on it? Crazy stuff!