My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Horses At Shipshewana

Yesterday, as we traveled to Shipshewana, we saw many Amish farmers out in the fields. They had their massive horses hooked up to plows. The farmer stood on the plow and off they went. We saw one farmer who was using 6 horses. His were lined up in pairs. Another farmer had six horses and his were lined up with all 6 being side by side. It was beautiful to see. I saw a couple foals in the pastures. They are so cute. At the restaurant where we had lunch, there was a horse hooked up to a buggy. It was so long that my sister called it a limousine. Standing next to that horse allowed me to see how big they are. Oh my goodness! That horse liked to have his nose stroked.

0 comments: