My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ice Cream

Today felt like summer. My favorite part of summer is our trips to the ice cream stand. Today we hit the Dairy Queen. I had a Heath Bar blizzard. I try other flavors but that is my favorite. I hate to even try anything else. The only other blizzard that came close to my favorite was the the cherry cordial that was available around Valentine's Day.

When the weather stays hot we will make our trek to the local hard ice cream stand. My favorite item from there are the homemade waffle cones filled with chocolate mint chip ice cream. My favorite brand of ice cream is Atz. It has the creamiest texture and isn't grainy.

Can you tell that I enjoy eating ice cream?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not very nice, it is nearing 30 degrees here and now I want Icecream too! Good to know I am not the only one that loves Ice Cream that much!

Anonymous said...

What a great post! Makes me want to go out and get some right now! :-)

However, my family says it's too cold to eat ice cream, so I'll probably have to wait till Arizona warms up a bit.

Anonymous said...

Yummy . . . m&m blizzards. :) I think I know where I am going today

Anonymous said...

I love Ice cream.
Thank you so much for the congrats :)
Figures, the one day I can't get online I end up being blog of the day. Go figure!