My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Chicken and Noodles

My sister called because she needed this recipe:

1 large can chicken and 1 large can chicken broth
2 packages Reamer frozen noodles 1 lb each
1 stick butter (I use 1/2 stick)
3 small cans or 1 large can white chicken chunks

Bring broth and butter to a boil. Add noodles and simmer 45 minutes. Add the chicken chunks. Simmer 15 more minutes. Serve over mashed potatoes.

Eat, feel stuffed, take a nap.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so good right now. LOL

Hey, you asked me to e-mail you about my Work at Home Newsletter blog, but I can't find your e-mail address.

Kick me an e-mail? sandra [at] phantascene [dot] com

Thanks