My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Cyber Stalking

My friend Kat has been dealing with a maniac who takes her information and pictures from her blog and puts them on a horrible hate forum. I don't understand why people would perpetuate hate. I just do not get it. Kat is a great person who has helped me understand the web and how to make my blog be the most it can be. She loves her kids. Even if she was a mean person, why would someone feel they have the right to use her as a mechanism for their own joy. That wouldn't make me happy. I guess I don't understand a mind like that. Kat was on the Good Morning America show today and gave a little bit of her opinion on the subject. She didn't even mention the maniac's name or website. I'll bet that just killed him. Ha!

0 comments: