My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Productive Day

Another day finished at my 9-5 job. It really isn't ever a 9-5 job because when you own a business there are always things to do. I need to clean up the messes I made while showing samples today. It is hard for my brain to think when things are out of order.

I worked the whole afternoon with a couple who are moving into a house to be closer to their grandchildren. Isn't that nice? They are retired and young enough that they want to help babysit while their daughter in-law teaches school.

I won't mention the fact that they thought they could pick out their products today and have them installed next week. Ai yi yi. We will get past that. LOL

0 comments: