My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I can Do It

I like to eat home cooked meals but I don't always have the time because it involves buying the ingredients and cleaning up afterwards! I do get in the mood once in a while and make a healthy fruit and yogurt dish that not only tastes good but it looks pretty too! It is really easy to make. I put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a parfait cup and then alternate fresh fruit like strawberries and kiwi with the yogurt. It is so yummy.

I really don't take the time to cook. I would rather make crafts and sew. I have tackled manyDIY projects with success. I even surprised myself with wallpapering our kitchen.

0 comments: