My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Can See You

I have wondered how professors knew if you were cheating on an exam if you took your classes via the Internet. I think that most of the time you would be required to go to a specific location and take an exam. I know that is the way our daughter takes her exams. She has to drive to a particular university at a specific time to take a test.

A news piece at CNN online, talks about how some students think it is inconvenient to travel to take a test. They feel it defeats the purpose of getting a degree online. The way of handling this in the future might be a new technology that places a camera inside students' homes. Read the article and tell me what you think. Would you allow a camera to be used in your home for this purpose?

0 comments: