My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Romance is in Style

No matter how much the world changes, there is one thing that never changes. Love always stays the same. Whether it is the love of smelling the musky aroma of rain or the love you feel when your puppy licks your toes, love tickles your heart.

Love can touch the grouchiest person and make them feel valuable. Love can heal a body.

I am so lucky to be loved. My husband can be romantic and I know that can be rare these days. I remember a special time when he made me feel so loved. My daughter was about 4 years old and we were all dressed up and ready to go to church. It was Easter Sunday and hubby pulled out two corsages from the refrigerator. One was a pink rose for me and he had another tiny corsage for Stacy. To think that he made the effort to pick those out and then hide them for that special moment meant a lot to me. That was romantic to me. I don't need wine and song. Just give me the feeling that I am special and I am happy. To feel romance is to love life.

There is a very nice website called RomanceForEveryone.com that has sweet ideas for being romantic. I love the ideas for romantic notes.

I love...
our love

is just one example of a simple thing that can melt a heart. Visit the website and get your heart all a twitter. It really is a special place.

1 comments:

Lew May said...

If you see love in a mirror, you've seen where it begins. If you see love in others, you've seen where it ends.