My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Typical Monday

I am having the typical Monday here at our business. Lots of customers are walking through our doors. I don't know what it is about holiday weekends that brings in the customers but I am not complaining! Do you suppose that people have company and it makes them look around the house and see all the projects they have been wanting to finish?

I am loving the laminate cleaner that we sell. I don't know what is in it but it doesn't streak when customers try it out. There is a valuable lesson I tell customers. Don't use fabric softener in your cleaning rags and mop cloths. Fabric softener causes streaking. I have had many customers tell me they have had success since not using fabric softener. Yay!

0 comments: