My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 14, 2007

RaterGaters


I always get excited when someone likes the same thing that I do. For instance, when someone likes the same types of books that I like, we can talk about them. I like to find out if they were just as mad as I was with the way a book ended. I've been able to share my books too. We mail them back and forth.

There is a new social site that makes it easy to find people with the same interests as you! When you go to ratergators.com, you will find others to share your thoughts on music, games and so much more. Check out the food tab and see all the different restaurants and fast food places you can rate. Check out the higher rated places and try them for yourself. You can click on the restaurant icon and see what different people have to say about their experience eating there.

Get started at RaterGaters and check out all the different products and services. Check out how others have rated them and get to know those people. Get involved in a new social network circle! Find people who enjoy the things that you enjoy! Talk about those things and learn about new things. It's a great consensus engine that encourages new friendships!

0 comments: