My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ski In Style



The temperatures are dropping and soon it will be my husband's favorite season. He loves fall. It is awfully nice to be able to open the windows and enjoy fresh air instead of running the air conditioner. After fall comes winter! I have found that in order to enjoy instead of dreading winter, I have to get involved in winter activities.

Winter here means a short drive to the ski slopes. I don't ski much anymore but I enjoy watching the skiers. There are some pretty snappy dressers with their spyder clothing. They do look sharp in their Spyder Dare pants and jackets. The jackets have all those zippers! I love those cute bug button hats. Christy Sports has everything you need for winter sport. They have all the ski and board gear too. Shop at Christy's before winter gets here!

0 comments: