My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday Evening

The weather has cooled to temperatures that are so much easier to deal with. It is in the low 70's or high 60's and feels so good. I went out and helped Lynn mow the grass. He is on the riding mower and I pushed the hand mower. Hmmm. There is something wrong with that picture.

I would rather push the mower than walk on the treadmill. That treadmill walking stuff is boring. I have to do it though.

We just got back from eating taco salads at the restaurant down the street. I prefer the ones from Taco Bell but these are ok. We wanted to get supper out of the way so we can work on other projects.

I am hoping that when he comes in from mowing, he will want to put my bookshelf together.

0 comments: