My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://karensopinion.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Burn Calories

One thing I love about summer is that I can exercise without actually exercising. I love to push the mower and build up a sweat. I like to dig through the flower beds. All of that tugging and pulling gives me a great workout. Twisting and turning is really good for my waistline. There are a lot of mornings where I can barely crawl out of bed because I worked in the yard the day before. It is just so much more interesting than walking on the treadmill. At www.goodhousekeeping.com/ I can check out their calorie counter and see how many calories are used while gardening. I can also check out calories lost by dancing, bicycling and my favorite, shopping!



You can review this post at by clicking the badge above.

0 comments: